22 February 2012

Bombastic Beanie Man


Bombastic Beanie Man

Hello, look at me I’m the beanie man
I wear a beanie like only I can


Actually my name is Wally
And I push a trolley
Full of all my junk
It’s easier to push than a trunk


I sleep in the day 
And wander at night
It makes it less likely 
I’ll be stabbed by a knife


I got no shoes 
And I got the blues
I play the banjo 
And I love to snooze


I once walked five days straight
And saw an Indian rat snake
I did a double take and then ate a steak
But it was all a dream I realized when I did awake


My eyes will pierce you like a dagger
And my banjo will make you dance like Jagger


My coat is fantastic 
And my songs are bombastic
Some say I’m an iconoclastic 
Others say I’m just enthusiastic


I’m a mystery man
See me once
And you’ll never see me again
I am the super bombastic beanie man

See you next time
- Mulga

No comments:

Post a Comment